Sunday, March 13, 2011

Odd Nosdam - T.I.M.E. Soundtrack (2009)

For Element Skateboards' 2007 feature-length skate vid T.I.M.E: This Is My Element, Odd Nosdam made a special effort to create music that would complement the specific individual style of each skater on board. Instead of raging breathlessly, as a skateboarder might, the 13 songs on T.I.M.E. Soundtrack swirl by in an ethereal Boards of Canada, Panda Bear vibe, giving a dreamlike feel to sliding down rails and gliding through the air. Hips hops instrumentals. Good stuff. (i'm not the best reviewer hah) - http://www.mediafire.com/?2jjmgwjmmki

haha having trouble embedding this one..full skate video is here

here's a lil pre view

1 comment:

  1. If someone here is interested in making music I can share this source
    www.lucidsamples.com

    ReplyDelete